1. Outline the company profile of the not for profit company you chose to analyze (Soldiers’ Angels/ http://soldiersangels.org/about-us.html ). Explain the ethical dilemma that it faced or is currently facing. Analyze the way that it responded to this ethical dilemma and outline the legal, social, or political outcomes that emerged after the actions were taken..
2. Outline the company profile of the for profit company you chose to analyze (Nike Inc). Explain the ethical dilemma that it faced or is currently facing. Analyze the way that it responded to this ethical dilemma and outline the legal, social, or political outcomes that emerged after the actions were taken.
The purpose of the annotated bibliography is to assist you in developing research analysis skills including critical thinking, writing, and literature research skills. The annotated bibliography should include a paragraph for each source containing the following information:
•Name of the article, including the complete bibliographic citation, using APA format.
•Summary/abstract of the article – annotation (sometimes it is helpful to ask yourself the following questions in synthesizing the information: ◦Who? (author)
◦What was done? (e.g., an experimental study investigating the interaction of short term memory and attention)
◦How? (was it done)
•What were the findings? (identify the major ones)
•Contributions? (new findings, applications, etc.)
Review the complete instructions for the Final Paper in Week Five. To conduct accurate research for the annotated bibliography, consider the following:
•Research in peer-reviewed journals or other journals that are considered to have reliable information (do not use sources from the secular press (e.g., Time, Newsweek, or Wikipedia). Review the guidelines for acceptable sources by reading the “Academic Research” section within the Student Responsibilities and Policies tab under Course Home on the left navigation toolbar in your online course.
•Identify 5 scholarly sources. If you do find something on the World Wide Web, it must be authored and be a reliable source.
•In these journals, the research and information is either reviewed by an editorial team (such as for the Academy of Management Review) or a group of peers.
You must use at least 5 scholarly sources. The descriptions for each source must be at least one paragraph in length in APA format.p(2)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.