An annotated bibliography provides a brief overview of current available peer review research articles on pharmacological and non pharmacological treatment of sepsis including medical treatment , drugs , surgical treatment , iv-fluid replacement , nursing interventions . It is an organized list of research articles that includes a succinct description and evaluation of an article relevance to a topic. Each annotation is written in paragraph form and consists of no more than 250 words.
The peer reviewed articles should cover different aspect of sepsis. Not older than 5-8 years. They all must be peer review research articles.
When writing the annotated bibliography , make sure to follow the instructions as well as marking guideline
Purpose of an Annotated Bibliography is to:
- Review the current literature of a particular subject
- Provide an overview of research in the area of a particular subject
- Demonstrate quality and depth of reading on the particular subject
- Identify the variety of resources available
- Encourage critical evaluation of sources
- Identify areas of further research
- Each annotation should be concise (250 words per annotation)+ introduction 250 and search strategy 250 words
- Summarizing the theme of the article
- Compare and contrast the article with other cited articles in the bibliography
- Explain how the chosen work illuminates the chosen bibliography topic
The contents of an Annotated Bibliography:
- APA referenced citation. The citation must go first followed by the annotation
- Evaluation of the author’s background, journal publication and target audience
- Provide a succinct overview of the article
- All the research peer reviewed articles should reflect comprehensive understanding of the whole treatment of sepsis .
- Identify the research methods, strengths, weaknesses and limitations
- Highlight any special features, such as charts,graphs etc, of the article that were unique or helpful
- Compare and contrast the article to other articles cited in the bibliography
- Discuss the relevance of the article to the chosen topic
Provide and justify a mark out of 10 for each article
Place your order with us for a custom-written paper on this or a similar topic at discounted rates.
We guarantee you:
- Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
- Delivery within deadlines,
- Competitive prices and excellent quality,
- 24/7 customer support,
- Priority on your privacy,
- Unlimited, free revisions upon request, and
- Plagiarism free work,