There is no referencing required. Your responses must be in short essay format and NOT in note form.
Written feedback is not provided for this assessment task, only your letter grade (Pass, Credit, etc.)
Exam questions: (choose 3)
1. Sociologists believe that ‘femininity’ and ‘masculinity’ are socially constructed. Discuss using one example.
2. What is meant by the term ‘secularisation’? According to your understanding, is Australia a ‘secularised’ society?
3. The terms ‘globalisation’ and ‘globalism’ are often used to describe modern social trends. Discuss the terms using examples.
4. What is ‘modernity’, and how does it relate to sociology?
5. What is meant by the term ‘affective individualism’? What is its significance in the development of the modern family?
This Assessment Task relates to the following Learning Outcomes:
• Be familiar with key sociological concepts as they are applied to the study of Australian society.
• Have developed an understanding of a range of theoretical perspectives on social life from the 19th century to the present.
• Have developed a broad understanding of research techniques, materials social science epistemology.
• Be able to read, summarise and apply essential sociological ideas to the study of contemporary life.
• Have developed a rich understanding of contemporary Australian life.
• Written and verbal expression allowing the synthesis and clear explanation of complex ideas.
Currently 0 writers are viewing
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,