Use the Internet to research aspects of biology.
Select an article from a magazine or newspaper that has something in it that pertains to biology. For
instance, you can select an article about medicine, invasive species, nature, conservation, genetic
technology, ecology, or any other topic that is related to biology. One purpose of this assignment is to
help you become aware of how biology is related to your everyday life.
Write a (one) page paper in which you:
1. Summarize the article in one (1) or more paragraphs, using your own words. Be sure to identify
the article using an in-text citation in the body of the paper, as well as a reference in the reference
2. Explain how the article relates to this course. Identify which biological concepts from the course
and / or text are relevant to the topic covered in the article. Citing the course text, discuss the
ways in which this course does (or doesn’t) provide background information to help you
understand the article and the larger issues surrounding it.
3. Explain why the article caught your attention. Relate the article to your life and to issues that are
important to you. Discuss how or if the scientific knowledge about the topic covered in the article
affects you directly or indirectly.
4. Discuss your opinion on how research on this topic should be funded. State whether you think
taxpayer monies should support research on this topic or whether such research in this area
should be funded by the private sector. Rate the importance of research on this topic, relative to
other areas of research.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all
sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!