The proposed project will be completed in this course. The final paper must be written in accordance with APA style. The final project provides evidence of the student’s attainment of program outcomes and demonstrates the student’s extensive knowledge of the topic of study.
The final project will be prepared and submitted in a binder. In the binder the student will include:
- Proposal reflecting work done in NURS 467.
- Scholarly paper supporting the completed project.
- Rationale for topic selection is introduced, reflecting creativity and personal interest in the topic of study.
- Explains how project is of significance to the nursing profession.
- Explains how this project will enhance the student’s knowledge of a particular aspect of the interaction of persons with their environment along the health-illness continuum.
- Reflects one’s personal philosophy of nursing that is based on needs of individuals, families, groups, and community.
*Review of the Literature
- Expands upon review of literature proposed in NURS 467.
- Analyzes current nursing and related-disciplines literature to support the topic of study.
- Evaluates evidence-based literature in nursing and related-disciplines to answer the question: What are the current evidence-based findings related to the topic of study?
- Incorporates a theoretical framework, as appropriate, to the topic of study. The theoretical framework may be a nursing theory or a theory from a related discipline.
- Synthesizes literature to provide a summary of best evidence related to topic of study.
*Analysis and Conclusions
- Conclusions related to project.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,