REFERENCES • Gardiner, P. and Simmons, J. (1995) ‘Case explorations in construction conflict management’ in Construction Management & Economics, vol.13, no. 3.
- French, R., Rayner, C., Rees, G. and Rumbles, S. (2011) Organizational Behaviour, 2nd Edition, Chichester: John Wiley
- Hofstede, G. (2001) Culture’s Consequences, 2nd ed., California, London, New Delhi: Sage.
- Jameson, J.K. (1999) Toward a Comprehensive Model for the Assessment & Management of Intraorganizational Conflict, The International Journal of Conflict Management, Vol. 10. No. 3.
- Kealey, D. J., Protheroe, D. R. and MacDonald, T. (2005) “Re-examining the role of training in contributing to international project success”, International Journal of Intercultural Relations, vol.29, p. 289–316
- Loosemore, M., Nguyen, B.T., and Dennis, N. (2000) “An Investigation into the Merits of Encouraging Conflict in Construction”, Construction Management & Economics, vol. 18, pp.447-456.
- Ng, H.S., Peña-Mora, F., Tamaki, t. (2007) “Dynamic Conflict Management in Large-Scale Design and Construction Projects”, Journal of Management in Engineering, vol. 23, issue 2, p. 52-66.
- Peña-Mora, F., Sosa, C., and McCone, S. (2003) Introduction to construction dispute resolution, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, N.J.
- Saee, J. (2007) Effective Strategies for Conflict Management, in Saee, J. (ed) Contemporary Global Strategy: global perspectives, Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge
- Wheetten, D., Cameron, K. & Woods, M. (2000) Developing Management Skills for Europe, London, Financial Times-Prentice Hall.p(13)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,