CON 101 – CONSTRUCTION & CULTURE
FINAL RESEARCH PAPER
1. A link to the LIST of topics for the Final Research Paper can be found in an announcement on
BlackBoard. Remember your password in case you decide to change your topic later!
2. Summarize the project by reporting such things as WHEN and WHERE it was constructed, the
SIZE, the CIVILIZATION that built it and the CULTURE that was prevalent at the time, and
any other important information concerning this project.
3. Describe HOW this project was built, based on your own research and understanding of what was
available. You should at a minimum address such items as: the MATERIALS,
CONSTRUCTION METHODS, TOOLS and EQUIPMENT used, and the LABOR FORCE.
(Hint – this is at least 25% of your grade)
4. Then give your best analysis of how you think such a project would be built IF IT WAS BUILT
TODAY! Speculate, be creative, make assumptions – whatever it takes! (Hint – this is at least
25% of your grade)
5. The number of pages in the body of the report is 10 pages. (this does NOT include the cover page,
abstract or reference page!). The report is to be computer generated, 12-font, 1” margins, doublespaced
with page numbers in the lower right corner. Any graphical information – sketches, photos,
maps, etc., will be counted in the 10 pages – up to a limit of 3 pages!
6. You MUST have a cover page on a separate page. Then a 100-word (maximum) abstract, titled
“Abstract” on a separate page. Followed by the 10 pages of the report. Then the references,
titled “References” on a separate page.
7. A minimum of three references are required and you must indicate in the text where each of the
references are being cited or quoted. Use MLA or APA format for references.
8. Check the announcements on BlackBoard for the exact due date. Late assignments will NOT be
9. Submit your report online through BlackBoard. Click on the “Assignments” button to find the
submit link. When you write and then submit your report use the following naming convention:
For example: Smith_John_Golden Gate Bridge.doc
10. Point value for this report is 250 points. Remember – get it “write” the first time – no re-writes.
Double check your work. Spelling, grammar and content all count – you must address all three!p(10)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.