Patient: Depression, “low energy”, constipation in a 42 year old female
*chosen drugs: 1. Fluoxetine (Prozac), for depression
2. CYANOCOBALAMIN (VITAMIN B-12) for low energy
3. Polyethylene glycol (Miralax) for constipation
Rubric for Grading:
• A drug log (including complete dosing regimen) (20 points)
• Rationale for the drugs selected including costs (20 points)
• Follow-up, monitoring, expected outcomes including duration of therapy before expected results will be seen and follow-up including any labs or monitoring that must be done because the patient is on the selected therapy. (10 points)
*The format of this assignment should be in a mini-chart or table (for the drugs). Rationale and follow-up may be in a narrative or table. APA format is not necessary, but references should be provided.
For this assignment consider a few other factors including latest medical evidence and updated therapies, but also practical considerations (cost and financial implications for the uninsured or underinsured patient).
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,