Respond to the following questions.
What are contrast materials and how do they work?
Which imaging exams use contrast materials in Computed Tomography?
- Oral Contrast Materials (esophagus and stomach)
- Rectal Contrast Materials (colon and rectum)
- Intravenous Contrast Materials Iodine (brain, arteries and veins of the body, including vessels in the brain, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis and legs)
Side effects and adverse and allergic reactions
Barium Sulfate Contrast Materials
Iodine-based Contrast Materials
- Mild reactions include: (write it as a paragraph)
- nausea and vomiting
- Moderate reactions include:(write it as a paragraph)
- severe skin rash or hives
- high or low blood pressure
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Severe reactions include:
- difficulty breathing
- cardiac arrest
- swelling of the throat or other parts of the body
- Contrast-Induced Nephropathy
- At-Risk Patients
Pregnancy and contrast materials
Place your order with us for a custom-written paper on this or a similar topic at discounted rates.
We guarantee you:
- Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
- Delivery within deadlines,
- Competitive prices and excellent quality,
- 24/7 customer support,
- Priority on your privacy,
- Unlimited, free revisions upon request, and
- Plagiarism free work,