You identified and explained the weakest or strongest argument in a set of articles. You identified the premises and conclusions, discussed whether or not an inference was warranted, and discussed matters of truth and consistency within the specified subject.
Review your work in 81536731 where you analyzed the sets of articles assigned to you.
Using these articles, complete the following:
• Provide your position on the issue in the articles assigned to you.
• State and explain a key objection to your position on this issue.
• Despite the objection, develop a counterargument to defend your position. (This will likely be an “engulf-and-devour” argument.)
You may use the previous assignment readings as sources for evidence and facts. Be sure to do the following:
• Use additional references to support your arguments and provide evidence as needed.
• Use key language and phrases suggested in your readings.
• Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Lewis, J. (2007, January 6). The moral line in medicine shifts once again. The Independent, p. 37. (ProQuest Document ID 311096455).
Singer, P. (2007, January 26). A convenient truth [Op-Ed]. The New York Times, p. A.21. (ProQuest Document ID: 433487228).
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,