Total words count for this report is approximately 1500 (10% tolerance). This number includes tables, figures, diagrams
but excludes reference list.
Write a critical review of the article by Urciuoli el al. (2014). Students are required to use proper
academic research or publications (i.e. peer-reviewed) to support their arguments.
References & Requirements
1. Use at least five (5) academic references to support your critical review.
2. Proper referencing and in-text citation is compulsory. Failure to provide in-text citation may
warrant an immediate failure. Refer to RMIT library website
(http://www.rmit.edu.au/library/referencing) for referencing guideline.
3. The use of the RMIT library database (http://www.rmit.edu.au/library) or scholar Google
(scholar.google.com.ezproxy.lib.rmit.edu.au/) to search for relevant articles is highly
4. The suggested referencing style is Harvard style or RMIT library recommended style.
5. A folder that contains online guide for effective literature review and critique has been made
available for your assistance. The online guides will assist you in structuring your critique.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,