The purpose of this assignment is to provide students with practice in identifying, reading, and critiquing systematic research reviews related to nursing. A systematic review is defined as “A summary of evidence, typically conducted by an expert or expert panel on a particular topic, that uses a rigorous process (to minimize bias) for identifying, appraising, and synthesizing studies to answer a specific clinical question and draw conclusions about the data gathered (Melnyk & Fineout-Overholt,2011, p.582).
- Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice. (CO 3, 6)
- Critique the levels of evidence of the studies used in the SRR, specifically the designs of the studies included. (CO 6)
- Critique the clarity with which the studies are presented and critiqued. (CO 6)
- Describe the overall findings of the studies, as summarized in the SRR. (CO 3, 6)
- Critique the conclusions of the SRR, with implications for your current practice and future research. (CO 3, 6)
- Utilize the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews to locate a true SRR for this assignment.
- Paper length should be between 4-6 pages.
To order this or a similar paper and enjoy GREAT DISCOUNTS click Order Now