Design an original lesson plan to teach speaking skills to a group of ELL students. Your lesson should:
1. Indicate the intended age and language proficiency level of the students for the lesson. (age 17, Language proficiency Level 4)
2. Include the appropriate state standards addressed by the lesson. PENNSYLVANIA (Note: Use the standards of only one state, your own state if available. If relevant state standards for your state do not exist, use national standards.) PENNSYLVANIA
3. Include at least one appropriate, original activity that reasonably lowers the affective filter so that students will feel less at risk using the new language.
4. Include at least one appropriate, original activity that reasonably assists students in recognizing, using, acquiring, and practicing social and academic language.
5. Integrate at least two strategies into your activities that allow for the cultural differences in students and capitalize on these differences to help students understand appropriate social language in L2 (students’ second language).
Design two original assessment measures that reasonably measure students’ discrete and integrated language skills and their ability to use language communicatively within a range of contexts.
For a Customized paper on the above topic, place your order with us!
When you place an order with us, you are assured of;
• Masters & Ph.D. Level writers
• 100% Privacy & Confidentiality
• Free Plagiarism screening using latest platforms
• Affordable Rates
• Unlimited Revisions at no extra charges
• Guaranteed Quality