You will design and develop an evidenced-based practice change, quality improvement, or innovation. This project is not primary research, but should be focused on scholarly evidence in support of practice improvements, innovation, or general practice change. It will not require an Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval. You will be required to conduct a comprehensive literature review that defines the evidence in support of your project. The literature review represents a collection of primary research studies that have already been conducted and that provide guidance for best practices. Once your project plan is complete, you will create a professional presentation that outlines your plan, and then present it to your stakeholder group and preceptor.
- A. Summarize your project by doing the following:
- Identify the problem.– Lack of structured learning opportunities at work
- Describe why the identified problem requires a practice change, quality improvement, or innovation.– The nursing staff should be kept as current as possible on important issues related to patient care
- Explain the causes of the problem.– Too busy on the floor to keep up to date on pertinent medical issues
- Identify the stakeholders.– Nursing staff, nursing/middle/upper management, patients, and physicians
- Discusseach stakeholder’s interest, power, and influence in relation to the project.
Explain the purpose of your project.
Discuss your proposed solution for your project.
Provide an evidence summary to support the proposed change.
- Provide a reference list for your evidence summary in APA format that includes a minimum of five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years.
Explain your proposed implementation plan that includes the following:
- Plan of action
- Needed resources and personnel
- Proposed change theory
- Barriers to implementation
- Learning objectives and outcomes
When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
To order this or a similar paper at discounted rates click Order Now.