• Developmental assessment and screening
• Biological functioning and well-being of pediatric populations
After completing your research, select a developmental evaluation tool such as the Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (M-CHAT) or Denver Developmental Screening Test (DDST), and evaluate the development of a child in your clinical rotation. Also, find at least three peer-reviewed scholarly articles (within the last 5 years) on your chosen tool and address the following points using APA format:
Child has ADHD- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
T.K. 13 year old, African American, male in middle school very smart, but hyperactivity,
& lives with both parents.
• Introduce the tool, explain how it was developed, and describe its reliability or validity.
• Introduce the patient (child), state the purpose of the visit, and state who the historian is—the adult or individual providing information about the patient, such as a grandparent, foster parent, father, or mother.
• Apply the tool for developmental evaluation of the patient and interpret the results.
• Summarize your assessment of the patient’s developmental status.
• Provide your recommendations. Does this apply
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,