|Describe the control systems for the respiratory and cardiac systems. Discuss circulatory diseases and the effect of smoking on these systems.|
Assessment Outline (must follow and add more sub-headings where necessary) :
You should describe the control systems, covering the following;
· Explain how breathing and pulse rates are controlled
· Explain how blood is redistributed during exercise
You should describe circulatory diseases, covering the following;
· Describe the effect of circulatory disease on the circulation system
· Describe the relationship between the following and circulatory disease;
o Blood Pressure
o Blood cholesterol
You should research the effects of smoking, covering the following;
· Analyse the relationship between smoking and coronary heart disease
· Analyse the relationship between smoking and lung cancer
· Evaluate the effects of smoking on the respiratory and cardiac systems.
You must use images to illustrate your points.
You must use the Harvard Referencing system.
|Assessment Criteria (MUST READ and MUST COMPLY)|
|4.1||Explain the mechanisms for regulating the ventilation and pulse rates|
|4.2||Explain the processes for redistributing blood during exercise.|
|5.1||Describe the changes in artery structure associated with circulatory disease.|
|5.2||Discuss the relationship between diet, blood pressure, blood cholesterol and circulatory disease.|
|6.1||Analyse the relationships between a) smoking and coronary heart disease, b) smoking and lung cancer|
|6.2||Evaluate the risks of smoking|
To get a custom written paper, place an order with us!
Additional Benefits for you
♦ 24/7 customer support
♦ On-time delivery guarantee
♦ Plagiarism-free research papers
♦ Affordable and student-friendly prices
♦ Scholarly-rich custom-written papers
♦ 100% privacy and confidentiality