Discussion Assignment Heredity & Evolution
You will take a virtual tour through the University of California’s Museum of Paleontology
On the tour, read the biographies, choose one of the historical figures, and understand his/her’s contribution to evolutionary theory and thought.
Where to submit: Post your response in the Discussion Board under the Forum entitled “Historical Figure.”
1. Take a virtual tour through the University of California’s Museum of Paleontology. In the “Evolution Wing” click on the link called Learn about the history of evolutionary thought.
2. Choose one of the time periods: Great Naturalists of the 18th Century, Preludes to Evolution, or Natural Selection.
3. Read the biography of one of the scientists not discussed in the text.
4. Read one of the following articles:
Recent developments in Paleoanthropology (any of the articles listed)
New hominin fossil finds in South Africa may fill a gap in the record of human evolution
Fossils, feet and the evolution of human bipedal locomotion
5. Write a paragraph in 25 sentences or more synthesizing how a historical research discovery or theory from the historic past influences modern evolutionary interpretations of fossil hominins (25 points = 25 sentences – see grading rubric). For example, explain how the theory or philosophy of the historical figure is being applied (or was applied) by modern paleo-anthropologists in their research.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.