Employee Compensation and Benefits
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a narrative and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit two (2) sections for the completion of this assignment. Label each file according to the section of the assignment it is written for.
Imagine that you have been hired by a new company as the director of the HR department. You have been tasked to hire a new secretary for the department and to develop an employee compensation and benefits package that will be used for that position upon hire. Develop a PowerPoint presentation to present this information to your vice President. Go to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ (BLS) Website, located at www.bls.gov for information regarding organizations and pay in your geographical area.
Section 1: Narrative
Write a two (2) page paper in which you:
1. Choose the type of organization for which you are designing the package
2. Develop an employee compensation and benefits package for this new positions. Support your ideas for the compensation/benefits package
3. Use at least three (4) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Section 2: Presentation
Create a twenty (20) slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
4. Provide an overview of the employee compensation and benefits package that you developed in the narrative portion of this assignment.
5. Determine if the employee will be exempt or nonexempt and discuss how overtime will be handled.
6. Suggest other benefits that might be considered within the next few months to enhance employee performance and provide job motivation.
7. Provide information on how government regulations will influence the compensation.
8. Examine data from two (2) organizations listed in the BLS Website with packages similar to yours, focusing on salary, compensation and benefits in order to convince upper management that your package should be accepted and implemented.
9. Describe how the competitive compensation and benefits package will align with the HRM strategy
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,