Text: (Neihart, M., Reis, S., Robinson, N. & Moon, S. (Editors). (2002). The social and emotional development of gifted children: What do we know? Waco, Texas: Prufrock Press.) Chapters 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, Introduction & Final chapter.
- Meet some gifted children in a short NAGC videoURL
- Video – gifted individuals URL
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5zie2ucW6cTop of Form
Bottom of Form
This short film conveys a patchwork of diverse gifted individuals
– write 2 common factors to look for – their passion and their need to find an outlet or some sort of support for or management of their passion?
- Daniel Goleman talking about social intelligenceURL
- Daniel Goleman talking about emotional intelligenceURL
- Danah Zahar talking about spiritual IntelligenceURL
Danah is talking about a leadership course that includes attention to developing spiritual intelligence. Consider
Answer this question ?
– what she says about the importance of developing spiritual intelligence in schools. Are there some children who have spiritual giftedness?
- Csikszentmihalyi: What makes a life worth living?
1- If a school decides to use the Columbus Group definition in their gifted students’ policy, what would you expect to see in that school and why? (Your answer should be less than 30 lines)250 words.
3- In a brief critical reflection, select one aspect of affective development discussed in this LM that you think illustrates Silverman’s claim that gifted children not only think differently, they feel differently (1993).
Place your order with us for a custom-written paper on this or a similar topic at discounted rates.
People choose us because we offer:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,