The Ten Strategic Points
- Topic- How does the implementation of Character Education influence behavioral, and social conduct in a Charter School in Ohio?
- Literature Review-Background/Gap-
- Crider, R. B. (2012). Need more research on why the moral fiber, ethical values of our children is deteriorating in the school system? P. 45
- Aiello, B. T. (2011). Broaden the sample to get a better collection of data. P.138. Meeting of Character
- Stedje, L. B. (2010). There is a lack of preparation in devoting time in implementing Character Education program with teachers. P. 20 Nuts and bolts of Character Ed.
- McDaniel, A. K. (2013). Character Education: Developing Effective Programs. Unfortunately, very few carefully controlled evaluations of Character Education programs exist.
- Theoretical foundation–
- Crider, R. B. (2012). Character Counts; 6 pillar framework. (Cognitive development).
- Morrison, R. R. (2006). The Impact of CE programs on student Discipline Referrals in Texas Public Schools. (Cognitive development).
- Review of Literature topics with key theme:
- Crider, R. B. (2012). P.45. Relationship of Building Health. More research on why the moral fiber is deteriorating.
- Aiello, B.T. (2011). P.138.The Meeting of Character Education. Broaden the sample to get a better collection of data of children with behavioral issues.
- Stedje, L. B. (2010). P.20; Nuts and bolts of Character Education; lack of preparation in devoting time in implementation with teachers.
- Gorman, L. (2015). Explaining Charter School Effectiveness.
- VanderHoff, J. (2008). Parental Valuation of Charter Schools and Student Performance.
- Dawsey, C. P. (2014). Massachusetts Charter Schools Are Few but Mighty. Bridge Magazine
- Brooks, B. D. & Kann, M. E. (1993) What Makes Character Education Programs Work?
- Alberta School Boards Association, (2004). The Heart of the Matter; Character and Citizenship Education in Alberta Schools.
- Problem Statement– It is not known how the implementation of Character Education influences behavioral and social conduct in a Charter School in Ohio.
- One or two Charter Schools that has implemented a Character Education program and has had positive effects on behavioral and social conduct in Ohio.
- RQ1– How does the implementation of Character Education influence behavioral and social conduct in a Charter School in Ohio.
- RQ2– How does the implementation of Character Education be effective the disciplinary issues in the Charter School Enviornment in Columbus Ohio.
- RQ3- How does the implementation of Character Education help teachers to teach (time-management) effectively in Charter School Enviornment in Columbus Ohio?
- RQ4– How does the implementation of Character Education help children effectively in the decision-making process in a Charter School in Ohio?
- Phenomena– There are some programs that have been successful within a school, therefore what programs have been successful?
- Methodology and Design- This research study will be a qualitative methodology. The design will be a case study with an interview process, questionnaire and observation.
- Purpose Statement- The purpose of this qualitative case study is to explore how the implementation of Character Education influences the behavioral and social conduct in a Charter School.
- Data Collection- Interviews with coordinators and teachers, and review of program documents of the success of the case study gathering demographics, research’s field journal, artifacts from the interviews.
- Data Analysis– Coding and thematic analysis of interviews/artifacts/researcher’s notes. Document analysis of detailed document.p(100)
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,