POST MODULE ASSIGNMENT
|Legal Aspects of Global Business|
This counts for 85% of the module’s marks.
Of that 85% 60% relates to the content and 25% to the effort/presentation. Marks are equally split between the two questions.
N.B. Legal reasons and authorities, as well as other appropriate examples MUST be provided to support your propositions. Proper credit must be given where quotations or sections are used from other published works.
BOTH of the following two questions must be answered:
Answers should base on UK law.
- QUESTION ONE
- Explain the different types of intellectual property rights, giving practical examples and legal cases to support your answer.
- Identify and demonstrate areas where electronic communications actually and potentially interfere with the ownership and exercise of intellectual property rights. Use examples to support your explanation of the legal and practical issues.
- Summarise one legal case which relates to the interference described in b) above. Show how the outcome of that case has affected subsequent behaviour by those in the industry.
- QUESTION TWO
- Explain the law relating to the requirements for a legal contract to be formed and give practical examples to support your answer.
- Propose where there are actual and potential conflicts between traditional contracting and electronic contracting in terms of the legal and practical issues.
- For one of the requirements for a legal contract in a) above, show how the Law has developed over time and use the case Law to demonstrate that the chosen requirement is indeed essential.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,