1) You will be assigned a machine for which you must design an adequate safeguard.
- You must be able to explain how the equipment operates and presents a hazard to the employee. (i.e. identify all potential hazards, nip points, points of operation, etc)
- Your safeguard design must include a description and diagram of how the safeguarding equipment will be utilized as well as a model.
- You must submit a list of materials, where to purchase these materials, and a cost associated with all items needed to design the safeguard.
- You must present a total project cost including materials and labor.
- You need to reference any regulations that may apply with respect to the machine guarding designs. In addition, identify all regulations that are not met with the current conditions of the machine.
- A list of all individual contributions and percentage of project contribution must be included on the signed memo page of the project.
- The written report should contain the following:
Table of Contents
List of Figures
List of Tables
Description of Operation (Introduction)
Identification of Hazards (include photographs)
Applicable Regulatory Elements, including non-compliance
Description of proposed design
Design Cost Summary including vender information for purchasing the equipment.
Appendices (If Applicable). p(8).
Place your order with us for a custom-written paper on this or a similar topic at discounted rates.
People choose us because we offer:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,