1. The first half of the paper need to focus on the migration crisis itself. What caused it? Who suffers? How many people? Conditions they are in?
2. The second half of the paper talk about how Europe suffers from it. What problems is it causing and certainly what tensions does this cause among the European countries and its leaders.
3. Include complete bibliography of the sources used. Note down the URLs of the sources used on a separate page.
4. Avoid judgement or policy recommendation. If you feel strongly about doing so, mention it in the conclusion.
5. Use as many books or scholarly articles as possible. Google/scholar for example. Although not crucial.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,