Susan Kleiman, Martha Rogers, Joyce Fitzpatrick, Margaret Newman, Rosemarie Parse, Ernestine Wiedenbach, & Gladys Husted are nursing theorists who have contributed to the practice of nursing. Select one theorist and complete a library search for two peer review journal articles either written by the theorist or a nurse researcher and that apply the theory to nursing practice.
Answer the following.
1. Identify the theorist and describe her nursing background. What are the fundamental principles of the nursing theory-list the core components?
Explain, from the articles you selected, how the nursing theory can be applied to a variety of environments
2. How can you apply this nursing theory to your personal practice?
Provide specific examples and support your justification by examples from the literature.
* Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position. The articles should not be pulled from the class reading.
Responses need to address all components of the question, demonstrate critical thinking and analysis, and include peer reviewed journal evidence to support the student’s position. Please see grading rubric for additional requirements.
Students are expected to:
1. Post an initial substantive response of 200-250 words to each question.
2. Read postings and engage in the discussion boards 4-5 days per week.
3. Respond to at least two other student’s postings with substantive comments.
Substantive comments add to the discussion and provide your fellow students with information that will enhance the learning environment.
The postings should be at least one paragraph (approximately 100 words) and include references as indicated by the instructor.
4. References and citations should conform to the APA 6th edition.
Remember: Please respect the opinions of others, even if their views differ. In other words, disagree professionally and respectfully.
Plagiarism is never acceptable – give credit when credit is due – cite your sources
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,