These guidelines are to assist you in your planning. You can use them to help structure your work. However you can also devise your own structure and credit will be given as long as you have answered the question set using appropriate theory and literature.
Task 1(All of these points must be supported by relevant theories and literature)
- Describe what is meant by three-dimensional sustainability (3D Sustainability) and explain further its principles and limitations. 3D sustainability is also referred to as “Triple Bottom Line” in some sources.
- Describe how each dimension may impact on different business processes such as purchasing and sourcing, production, logistics, sales and marketing. Different stakeholders could also be considered in this discussion. Students could also discuss the benefits and limitations of 3D sustainability within Pars Food. Better students would consider the trade-offs and conflicts between different sustainability dimensions with some examples.
- Identify how these departments can help or hinder 3D sustainability in this organisation. Again better students may consider the trade-offs and conflicts between different sustainability dimensions with some examples.
- You can refer to all sections in the case study including the code of conduct, long term and short term objectives to support your discussion. Practical examples for different departments or for different functions about 3D sustainability will be essential.
- The main purpose of this task is to demonstrate an understanding of the practical and theoretical importance of sustainability for all departments and at all levels within Pars Food.
Task 2 (All of these points must be supported by relevant theories and literature)
- Identify and describe the general value chain for the organisation (you can do this by looking at your marketing lecture material).
- Describe TQM, SCM and the 4P’s and identify how these philosophies and practices can add value to the value chain.
- Describe the benefits and limitations of these practices and philosophies in relation to adding value to the value chain. This will require some practical examples about Pars Food that should be added to your discussion.
- The main purpose of this task is to identify how TQM, SCM and the Marketing strategy of 4Ps can promote a better position for Pars Food ltd in the customer value chain.
Task 3 (All of these points must be supported by relevant theories and literature)
- Explain the purpose and impact of the slogan “Pars Food, It’s all Good” by linking it to the philosophy of the company and how it focuses on elements such as code of conduct, core values, strategy and vision.
- Identify and describe the human resource aspects that are relevant to support this philosophy such as ethics, social responsibility, training, organisational structure and recruitment and selection.
- The main purpose of this task is to identify how human resource management can help Pars achieve its philosophy of “Pars food, It’s all Good”.
Task 4 (All of these points must be supported by relevant theories and literature)
- Identify and describe the most appropriate sources of finance, explaining their benefits and limitations for Pars Food at this current situation in the case study.
- After detailed consideration of the different potential sources of finance, recommend those which are most appropriate to achieve Pars’ short term objectives. You will need to look at some short term objectives as examples and apply your recommendations around those examples.
- There are many sources of finance available so make sure that the ones you choose are appropriate in context.
- Compare other interesting and innovative sources of finance (which were perhaps discussed in the seminar) and explain whether they are suitable in this instance.
- The main purpose of this task is to be demonstrate an understanding of the different financial sources for investment and how finance can support other business processes.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,