Boston University Questrom School of Business; Boston, MA Sept 2015
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Concentration in General Management
Academic Team Project
Industry Analysis Project
- Researched management structure and financial performance of JCPenney; forecasted five-year performance based on economic environment assessment and Porter’s 5-Force model
- Created industry analysis report with team of six; identified major driving factors of the department stores industry in relation to benchmarked ratios and industry averages
- Led team of six in presentation series to class of 30 students detailing driving forces in the department stores industry; effectively communicated research and derived future performance plan based on applied knowledge of the industry
Cross Functional Core Project
- Developed an integrated business plan for the new product launch based on four functional aspects- marketing, operations, information systems, and finance.
- Designed a new and revolutionary product, the Breezy Brush Dryer, with team of ten. The product is created to meet customer needs of storing paintbrushes and speeding up the process of drying paintbrush bristles.
- Developed operations processes to support the product; Developed a reliable and scalable information system to communicate and evaluate the performance; Assessed customers and markets; Evaluated the risks involved in implementing and financing the project.
Shanghai Medical Instrument Trade Association; Shanghai, China Summer 2013
- Gathered market information of medical instrument for SMITA’s monthly Journal
- Edited briefing of SMITA’s monthly journal
- Planned member activities weekly
Beijing Fujian Wood and Furniture Industry Chamber of Commerce; Beijing, China Summer 2012
- Collaborated to plan the activities and meetings
- Participated in two projects, one is Afforestation Beijing and the other one is Long Term Study Assistance Scheme
Jiaheng Medical Technology Co., Ltd; Zhejiang, China Sept – Dec 2015
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Draft client communications, content for website, and social media.
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Computer: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prezi
- Language: Mandarin (Fluent), English (Fluent)
- Business: Team Projects, Management, Interpersonal Communication
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,