PROJECT STATEMENT OF WORK (SOW)
EXAMPLE # 1
The main aim of this project is to construct a high-quality, custom home within five months at cost not to exceed $150,000.
- TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
- Home must meet local building codes.
- All windows and doors must pass NFRC class 40 energy ratings.
- Exterior wall insulation must meet an “A” factor of 21.
- Ceiling insulation must meet an “R” factor of 38.
- Floor insulation must meet an “R” factor of 25.
- Garage will accommodate two large-size cars and one 20-foot Winnebago.
- Structure must pass seismic stability codes.
- TIMELINE / MILESTONES
- Permits approved—March 5
- Foundation poured—March 14
- Dry in. Framing, sheathing, plumbing, electrical, and mechanical inspections passed—May 25
- Final inspection—June 7
- LIMITS AND EXCLUSIONS
- The home will be built to the specifications and design of the original blueprints provided by the customer.
- Owner responsible for landscaping.
- Refrigerator is not included among kitchen appliances.
- Air conditioning is not included but prewiring is included.
- Contractor reserves the right to contract out services.
- Contractor responsible for subcontracted work.
- Site work limited to Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- CLIENT EXPECTATIONS: DELIVERABLES
- A 2,200-square-foot, 2½-bath, 3-bedroom, finished home.
- A finished garage, insulated and sheetrocked.
- Kitchen appliances to include range, oven, microwave, and dishwasher.
- High-efficiency gas furnace with programmable thermostat.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,