You are a quality manager working on the Fox Island Wind Project. The project is now at the testing phase and will be handed over to operations soon. As a quality manager, you want to ensure that the electric power generation process is in control. For ten consecutive days, 5 times a day, you read the meter at specific times throughout the day to measure the output of the power plant. These data are stored in the attached Minitab worksheet. You will use the data and a Word document to answer the following questions:
1. What is the appropriate control chart to study the process variability (within sample variation)? Why?
2. What is the appropriate control chart to study the process mean (between samples variation)? Why?
3. Use the data provided in the Minitab worksheet to display the charts. Copy and paste the charts to the Word document and look for any evidence of assignable-cause variation
4. Is the electricity production in statistical control? Please explain.
5. What is a rational subgroup? And why is it important when collecting data for process analysis?
6. What advice do you have for the Fox Island Wind Power Project to maintain customer satisfaction?
Please support your arguments with facts. Write a short paper containing the answers to these questions. Successful reports will include:
> Evidence of research from academia and other reputable sources (Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source).
> References are correctly cited within the body of the paper. APA format is required for in-text citation.
> Examples of personal experience (work, life) that supports the research.
> All references cited correctly at the end of the paper (Reference page). APA format is required for reference pages.
> Use APA style for in text citations and your reference page (double spacing not required).
> Please use reference from the textbook (Please see the attachment)
>I also provide the example for you to get idea (See the attached file “Example-1.pdf” **Please Do Not Copy anything from the example.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,