You are a consultant who has been requested by a public sector client to assist it in developing a risk management strategy for the client’s agency. The client is especially concerned to develop a policy that will reduce the risk that its management and staff could be bribed or in other ways induced into fraud and corruption by the agency’s major suppliers and corporate partners to which it has outsourced a number of key HR functions including payroll and recruitment. Even though you do not have to develop the policy in detail yourself, your report should explain how the policy will reduce the likelihood that agency staff could be bribed or induced into fraud and corruption. Your report should be based on your own, independent research and analysis, refer to appropriate academic literature, including journal articles, and be supported with real life examples
A. Critical analysis(60)
• Understanding of key concepts and theories.
• Critical and independent Anais of the key arguments and concepts the reference material you cite.
• Understanding of the relationship between important aspects of the topic.
• Well – developed argument demonstrating a sound understanding of the topic.
B. Research depth(30)
• Adequate number of references used for the topic.
• Relevance of references cited.
• Correct and adequate citation using the Harvard system of referencing.
C. Presentation (10)
• Use of appropriate academic writing style.
• Well-structured and coherent presentation of argument.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,