Tsiliakou,T., Labropoulos, E. Dimopoulou. (2013) TRANSFORMING 2D CADASTRAL DATA INTO A DYNAMIC SMART 3D MODELE. International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences,Volume XL-2/W2, ISPRS 8th 3DGeoInfo Conference & WG II/2 Workshop, 27 – 29 November 2013.
and answer the following questions (2 points each): Answers it only. Don’t add questions on paper. Simple straight forward answers.
1. What gap in the existing literature the authors have identified?
2. What are the research questions or hypotheses they have identified?
3. Explain what methods are used to address the research questions or hypotheses. Do you think the methods are appropriate for the research questions? Are there any aspects pertaining to the research questions that have been overlooked or remained unanswered?
4. How do the results inform the research questions?
5. What are the implications of the study for planning and policy-making? Are these properly addressed by the authors?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,