Develop a Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) Outline and corresponding Paper for a supply chain of an organization (Wal-Mart)from any time period: past, present or future. Do not include any secure, confidential or private information in your plan. Your TIP should include background about the organization, its products and services, markets, and supply chain strategies (e.g., green chain). Also describe its current freight flows and future freight flows after implementation of one or more of your recommended transportation improvement projects would be executed. Use a multi-year (more than one year) planning horizon. Support your Plan with theories, concepts, and best practices from the course textbook and scholarly articles. Course text book is (Transportation) A global supply chain perspective by John J. Coyle, Robert A. Novack & Brian J. Gibson
Template for the TIP Paper must include:
1. Demographic information about the organization: industry classification; markets, locations, # of employees, products & services, suppliers, other pertinent information
2. How does this supply chain support the organization’s strategic goals?
3. What are the strengths of this supply chain?
4. What are the weaknesses of this supply chain?
5. What metrics does the organization utilize for its supply chain?
6. What transportation initiatives and innovations has it implemented?
7. What transportation initiatives and innovations should it consider?
8. What should be the next step be to improve the supply chain?
9. Provide details to support your conclusions as necessary.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,