Understand different approaches to management and leadership
You have been asked by your manager to look at organisations that have different approaches in their management and leadership.
you have to choose one you will investigate.
– Development of management thought; scientific management; classical administration; bureaucracy; human relation approach; system approach and contingency approach.
– Function of management : planning, organising, commanding, coordinating, controlling.
– Managerial rôles: interpersonal; informational; decisional.
– Frames of reference for leadership activities: opportunist; diplomat; technician; achiever; strategist; magician; pluralistic; transformational; change.
1. Compare the effectiveness of different leadership styles in different organisations
2. Explain how organisational theory underpins the practice of management
3. Evaluate the different approaches to management used by different organisations.
sources of info: www.thetimes.co.uk, Raffo, www.tutor2u.co.uk, www.bbc.co.uk….
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!