This assignment is for my biology Class; Answer the following questions as you watch the video:
BBC Walking With Cavemen 1of4
BBC Walking With Cavemen 2of4
BBC Walking With Cavemen 3of4 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkmi2m_bbc-walking-with-cavemen-3of4_tech
BBC Walking With Cavemen 4of4
Walking with Caveman Video Questions
Directions: Answer the following questions as you watch the video
1. How did the tree swinging apes adapt to less trees and a drier climate?
2. Why was it more efficient to walk upright instead of all four’s?
3. What happened when the ice did not melt properly in the summers?
4. What effect did this have on the climate in Africa?
5. How was Australopithecus boisei more adapted to this new climate?
6. What were the 2 secret weapons of Homo habilis?
7. Homo ergaster had 3 adaptations that allowed them to hunt out in the hot African sun all day long when most animals had to hide in the shade during the day and hunt at night. What are they and how did each one help them?
8. Most animals need to pant to release excess heat. What do we do instead of pant? How has that helped us communicate?
9. How did fire impact the life of Homo erectus?
10. Homo neaderthalensis lived in frozen Europe during the ice age. How did they deal with the cold temperatures?
11. What did Homo heidelbergensis do that lead the way to our species Homo sapiens?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,