||I NEED THE PAPER IN JANUARY NOT IN 30 DAYS SO CAN THAT PLEASE BE CONSIDERED IN THE PRICING. THANK YOU!
For a BA thesis in Peace and Conflict Studies to be awarded a pass, it should include/display the following:
1. A clear statement of the research problem and how it relates to the academic subject.
2. A clear articulation of the aims of the thesis and any further specific research questions in the context of the stated research problem.
3. An accurate and clearly motivated use of theory and method.
4. A review and discussion of previous research undertaken in the area of the chosen research problem.
5. Presentation of critically assessed material that is relevant to the chosen research problem.
6. An analysis where the chosen theory (or theories) and the result of methodological choices are apparent.
7. Clear and well-founded answers to the research problem based on the aforementioned analysis.
8. A clearly designed structure that suitably supports the thesis’s purpose, theoretical framework and method.
9. A clearly designed structure that suitably supports the thesis’s purpose, theoretical framework and method.
10. Readability (based on a literate presentation of the text and component referencing).
Paper Structure (Something like this)
1.Introduction (Relevance to PACS, Objective and Research Questions, Methodology, Disposition)
2.Background to the Liberian Wars
3.Methodological Framework (Methodology, Research Design,Material, Methods, Limitations, Reliability and Validity, Ethical considerations)
4.A theoretical framework/Theory (Previous Research, A Theoretical Framework
Some References that may be used :
Chambliss, D. F. and R. K. Schutt (2010) Making Sense of the Social World: Methods of Investigation (3rd edition). Los Angeles: Pine Forge Press.
Creswell, J. W. 2007) Qualitative Inquiry and Research Design, Choosing Among Five Approaches (2nd edition). Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications.
Creswell, J. W. 2009. Research Design, Qualitative, Quantitative and Mixed Methods Approaches (3rd edition). Thousand Oaks, Calif.: Sage Publications.
Höglund, K. and M. Öberg (eds) (2011) Understanding Peace Research, Methods and Challenges. London: Routledge
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,
Order Similar Assignment Now!
- Our Support Staff are online 24/7
- Our Writers are available 24/7
- Most Urgent order is delivered within 4 Hrs
- 100% Original Assignment Plagiarism report can be sent to you upon request.
GET 15 % DISCOUNT TODAY use the discount code PAPER15 at the order form.