Learning Outcomes to be assessed
- By intelligent use of engineering and scientific principles, develop and undertake the critical evaluation of alternative proposals and designs for water treatment, wastewater treatment and sludge treatment (utilisation and disposal).
- Critically appraise the current problems in water and wastewater treatment management and suggest improvements.
Detail of the task
- Obtain information on the population of a large urban area with which they are familiar;
- Characterise the wastewater to be treated. This should include the pollutants it contain and their sources.
- Design a wastewater treatment plant which will adequately treat the expected wastewater to meet the conditions for sensitive waters (as specified in the Urban Wastewater Treatment Directive) for the following parameters
- Suspended solids
- Justify the choice of each process unit chosen.
- Devise a suitable maintenance and monitoring scheme for your chosen process.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,