Students are required to note the following:
1. The coursework is expected to be 3,000 WORDS LONG (± 10%).
2. Students are expected to answer ALL parts of the assignment.
3. The assignment should be produced in Microsoft Word and Excel.
4. In terms of presentation:
(a) All work must be presented in the sequence and manner suggested below.
(b) Students should strive for a clear organised statement to the reader and the coursework should be proof read several times, MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED for poor spelling and if there is a lack of clarity.
(c) The coursework should be written in Microsoft Word, typescript Times New Roman 12pt., one and half line spacing.
(d) The coursework is expected to have a COVER PAGE, with your names, student numbers AND a TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(e) All tables, graphs and appendices are to be CLEARLY LABELLED; MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED for poor labelling.
5. Students are required to correctly reference any material used in the preparation of the coursework and include a list of references at the end of the coursework, MARKS WILL BE DEDUCTED FOR INCORRECT REFERENCING.
6. As in any assignment, it is important to start early, to this extent, it is important that you start meeting and collecting your data AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,