Philosophy of Nursing
The written philosophy of nursing paper is a 4-5 page paper in APA format (6th ed.) to answer the question: what is your personal philosophy of nursing?
A Title page
Body of paper (1-2 pages)
Reference Page (Use a minimum of 3 peer reviewed articles)
Total paper 4-5 pages
The philosophy of nursing is defined in your text as “the worldview (s) of the profession and provides perspective for practice, scholarship and research” (McEwen & Wills, 2014, p.19).
As you are writing your paper, some questions you may want to consider are:
- What is nursing? What is your definition of nursing? What is the purpose of nursing?
- How are we different from other disciplines? What is unique about nursing? What is the nurse’s role in relation to other health care professionals?
- What is the nurse’s responsibility to the client? society? professional society?
- What knowledge base is required to support the practice of nursing?
- Is nursing a profession? How should the profession be organized?
- Is there a nursing model/theory that guides your practice? Explain how the model/theory guides your nursing practice?
To order this or a similar paper at discounted rates click Order Now.